How To Measure Your Feet
Not only may your weight change as you age, but surprisingly your feet change also. With this fact in mind, it is important that you find the right size to wear for fit and of course, comfort. You can do the measuring yourself but it speeds up the process if you can have another person's help with the measuring. If you find the right shoe size, you have found the right MOCCASIN size also.
How to measure your feet.
Tip: Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are their largest.
1. Place a piece of notebook (8 1/2"X 11") blank paper on the floor.
2. Make sure you stand on the paper wearing the socks or stockings you will wear with your moccasins.
3. With a pencil held vertically, draw a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Do the same at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
6. Now, measure your other foot using the above method. You may need another notebook size piece of paper.
7. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark and use an inch-to-size table below. For example, if you are a woman and your foot measures 10" long, you will wear U.S/ Canada size 9 shoes.
8. To find your width, measure the marks for the widest part of your foot and use an inch- to-size table. For example, if you are a woman with a U.S. size 9 length and your width measures 3 3/4" you will wear a medium width shoe size.
9. If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.
10. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE CHART BELOW IS A "GUIDE" TO FINDING YOUR SIZE. SOMETIMES YOUR ACTUAL SHOES SIZE AND THE GUIDE SIZE ARE NOT THE SAME. IF THIS IS THE CASE, USE YOUR SHOE SIZE.
FOR BOYS' AND GIRLS' SIZES, PLEASE GO TO SIZE INFORMATION